GSoC 2016 - A replacement of std.xml for the Phobos standard library

Ed via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 23 04:03:03 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 at 08:30:32 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta
wrote:
> This is my first experience at GSoC and also my first
> collaboration with a big open source project, so if you have
> any suggestion about my proposal or my early implementation,
> feel free to tell me.
>
> Thank you very much to everybody.
>
> Lodovico Giaretta

Your D style is 90% Phobos compatible. There are few details you
need to fix before writing more: you tend to forget the space
after "if", "foreach" and "while". You'll see that actually this
space makes the things more beautiful because the identifier used
after the opening parenthesis and the first identifier used after
the indentation are aligned.

if (wellAligned)
     wellAligned++;

You can fix existing work with Dfmt if you dont want to process
manually.