Line spacing for '///ditto' on the website

Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 24 04:25:46 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 at 20:50:31 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> I still can't get over the ridiculous grey constraints. WTF.

It's much better reading signatures than before.

> But what we could do is add a margin-bottom to them if needed,
> while keeping the others hugged up.

Good idea, probably only template symbols with constraints need
the vertical whitespace.

> BTW this is what it looks like on my docs:
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.endsWith.4.html

I found it a bit confusing at first. There should be
expand/collapse buttons for overload details so you can compare
them simultaneously. The current behaviour can still be kept too.
I think template args should not be elided completely in the
summary, at least (...) should be shown in the signature.

I think there are too many line breaks, maybe this instead:

Function endsWith -> bool @anyAttributes
(alias pred, R)
(R doesThisEnd)
if (isInputRange!R &&
     ifTestable!(typeof(doesThisEnd.front), unaryFun!pred))