Directions to Ibis Hotel in Berlin from Tegel Airport

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 25 01:50:19 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 24 April 2016 at 21:40:16 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/24/2016 10:56 AM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On 24 April 2016 at 10:44, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
>> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>> The hotel emailed them to me, I presume they know what
>>> they're doing :-) so
>>> I thought I'd share:
>>>
>>> Bus 109 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz
>>> Subway U 7 in the direction of Rudow to Grenzallee
>>> Cross the street at the traffic light and turn left. The next
>>> street on the
>>> right is Jahnstraße.
>>> On the left side you will find our hotel.
>>
>> Conveniently, also the directions to Berghain.  :-)
>>

> What's the best way to buy a ticket? On the bus itself, or is
> there a kiosk? Credit card?

I don't know the system in Berlin (dicebot?). You might be able
to buy a ticket on the bus (make sure you have coins), but I
wouldn't bet on it. Usually tickets are sold at kiosks and/or at
ticket vending machines at the airport, train station etc.
Probably the ticket for the bus will be valid for the U-Bahn
(subway) too, provided you buy one that covers all the way to
Grenzallee.

Check out this link, it's the Berlin public transport's website:
http://www.bvg.de/en/