Directions to Ibis Hotel in Berlin from Tegel Airport

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 25 06:59:18 PDT 2016

On 25 April 2016 at 15:27, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 04/25/2016 12:15 PM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> You don't need to validate your ticket if you pay for it on the bus.
>> Only if you get it from a ticket machine or ticket ofice.
>
> I am pretty sure you have to validate in both cases. Those tickets are
> absolutely identical (and there are validation machines inside buses).

No, they are not.  Bus tickets are flimsy pieces of paper too wide to
fit in the stamp machine. ;-)

You can tell the difference because tickets that need validation say
so explicitly.  Look for "Bitte hier entweten" or "Please validate
your ticket". at the top of your ticket.  :-)

http://www.berlin1.de/sites/default/files/styles/giant_teaser/public/images/image/2015/07/03/bvg-schwarzfahren-berlin-54744284.jpg?itok=8GqD_m9Q