Directions to Ibis Hotel in Berlin from Tegel Airport

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 25 08:01:07 PDT 2016

On Monday, 25 April 2016 at 14:54:53 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 4/25/16, Chris via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, 25 April 2016 at 14:25:39 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>> On Monday, 25 April 2016 at 13:51:58 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>>
>> Be aware that in Germany pedestrians actually do stop at red
>> traffic lights, even if there is no car in sight.
>
> Berlin is the least German city, you'll find plenty of
> red-light offenders. :)

Maybe, but people should still be aware of this phenomenon. I
suppose it also depends on where you are. There will be loads of
red light offenders in party areas on a Saturday night. In a
middle class suburb, people might be more priggish about it. Best
do as the Romans do, if nobody crosses the red light, don't cross
either.