Directions to Ibis Hotel in Berlin from Tegel Airport

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 25 12:44:50 PDT 2016

On Monday, 25 April 2016 at 18:48:21 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> For 40€ I would pick you up from the airport and guide you
> through the public transport system myself. :-)

I look at it this way: It'd be bike-shedding when travelling [1].
You travel hundreds or thousands of miles, pay the flight, the
conference fee, the hotel - and then you don't wanna pay €40 for
a taxi ;-) It's these little conveniences that we have money for,
not for blowing it on designer clothes.

But I agree that taxis in Germany are effin expensive. I wouldn't
recommend you to take a taxi home every night.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_triviality