So, to print or not to print?

TheGag96 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 26 12:27:21 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 18:45:09 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Can't it be confused with a verb? -- Andrei

Maybe, though really I think most would find it odd to read a
function name that isn't a name or actual command. If they were
unfamiliar with it, they'd (hopefully) reparse it in their head
with s being on its own.

...Then again, I did think "puts" from Ruby was pronounced like
the word it spells for quite some time when I was younger until I
realized it was an abbreviation for "put string"...