Line spacing for '///ditto' on the website

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 26 16:37:46 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 24 April 2016 at 07:56:07 UTC, default0 wrote:
> Only thing I dislike about it is that the "Overload: <short
> signature>" thing of the currently selected overload vanishes
> completely, instead of just changing color to suggest it is the
> active one you selected.

Try it now:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.endsWith.2.html

> Also, your search currently does not list modules as search
> results (try searching base64, it will only show things like
> the Base64/Base64Impl things etc).

Huh, good catch! I split identifiers on snake_name and camelCase
for partial matches, but never split module names on dots.

It is rebuilding its index now, you should see new results pretty
soon. (The slow thing about it right now is I have to rebuild
docs package-at-a-time for interlinking and nav, and I have to
rebuild EVERYTHING for the search index. Before going beta and
taking public packages to add to the docs, I need to make the
regeneration incremental as it takes a while now.)

> Anyhow I really should be using your docs by now, seems the
> timeframe where you hit a "this has not been implemented yet,
> sorry"-warning on half the links you click on is finally over

Aliases and single variable enums still have bugs in the
generator (`alias a = b;` works, but `alias b a;` doesn't, and it
thinks `enum a = 0;` is the same as `auto a = 0;`), but yeah,
most everything else works now. I am also in the process of
switching syntax away from Phobos' ad-hoc macros over to my new
convenient things, so pages are still changing but most of them
should be legible now.

I'm still short of my major goals of rewritten content and heavy
interlinking - it can only automatically link names from the same
module right now (it parses imports but doesn't analyze them at
this point), but indeed, I think it is a huge step up from the
main site.

This doc btw is describing my syntax changes:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/test.html