Version info in library reference

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 02:14:22 PDT 2016

Something I've wanted to ask for a while: Would it be possible to
add version info to the library reference (henceforth)? In
Apple's Cocoa API reference they always say since `10.8` etc.
which used to be very helpful.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm usually stuck with an older
version of dmd (1 or 2 releases behind) and only once I've
finished debugging/enhancing can I move on to the current version
and update my code base, cos sometimes vibed is not yet
compatible with the latest version(s) of D and/or I want to be
able to compile release versions with LDC.