Version info in library reference

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 02:32:44 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 09:19:33 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:

> Alternatively we could also just keep older versions of Phobos
> docs around.

That would be ok too, although I like the idea of having info
about when something was added. It's nice to see the progress of
the library and it's more economical. You can go to the current
docs and only go back to an older version, if you have to. Most
of the time, it will be the same anyway. Plus (which is very
important): it highlights new features you might otherwise have
overlooked, so you can make a mental note.