Some questions on latest work

Bienlein via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 09:45:44 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 21:49:33 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:

> Quitting a well paying job at Facebook to peruse a hobby (...)

This is why I thought that those issues with the GC and things
like RefCounted could have been fixed meanwhile. I would like to
encourage the D people to put priority on fixing everything that
is vital for surprise-free development in D. Because those
surprises seem to me really being what drives people away from D,
which is a pitty as it is really the best thought out language I
have seen so far. For people not being C or C++ developers from
ground up fixing those issues that pop up in D here and there
themselves is simply too effortful ;-).