Some questions on latest work

Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 11:15:50 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 17:57:55 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:

> If I get up on a stage with a grin splitting my face and talk
> about how great D is, I'm considered a hero.  But if I
> criticize D for it's flaws, then I'm a troll or someone who is
> just ranting.  Anybody has the right to criticize D, just as
> people have the right to praise it.  If D is part of your
> identity to the point where you can't stand hearing people
> criticize it and then get offended, then you have issues.  Grow
> up.

If you want to be taken seriously then you'll need to furnish us
with a real name and stop hiding behind a pseudonym. You've also
obviously got plenty of 'issues' that greatly subtract from any
useful comment you might otherwise have made, so before investing
too much time in unloading here you might care to reflect on the
fact that no one can possibly take you seriously.