Walter's Famous German Language Essentials Guide

jack via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 30 08:22:21 PDT 2016

well you seem to run around and chose to close your eyes to whats
going on - just another "gutmensch" who knows whats good.

got a sister or a little brother? send have her go out these days
alone - if you dare. moslem rapefugees and turks might get to
know her/him very well. this is unfortunately not only happening
in germany but also in austria "http://www.rapefugees.net/".
well, i guess there is no such thing as as a bad islam and there
isn't. islam is the worst of all things that can happen to any
country. not all moslems are bad, but all terrorist are moslems
"http://www.rapefugees.net/". take a look at the quran and be
disgusted about what they think of you
"http://derprophet.info/inhalt/".