[OT] Music to Program Compilers To

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 2 04:47:16 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 05:03:43 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 July 2016 at 03:41:10 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
>> On Friday, 29 July 2016 at 22:44:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>
>> I open pandora and type in "death metal", and when working on
>> really hard problems, "thrash metal".
>>
>> To each his own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>
> Yeah! :-)
>
> I started with NWOBHM
> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q) but today I
> prefer melodic death metal

'melodic death metal' is an oxymoron. While thrash metal still
had some good bands on could listen to, death metal was the very
negation of music from the metal end - just like techno was the
very negation of music from the pop/disco end. Both were
culs-de-sac.

> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKuoVRoQW8w) or power metal
> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw)...

Maybe you will like Mustasch from Sweden or Xerosun:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xerosun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkyWWq6pH2o