[OT] Create more debt == earn more

Rufus Smith via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 2 13:26:07 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 08:07:38 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> I was thinking about the value of what we do in the life,
> daily, the jobs, etc
>
> I've endend with this conclusion:
>
> The more you're able to create debt, the more you'll earn.
> example, CIO: hudge pay, because your 1000 salaries will create
> a lot of debt. Architect, huge pay: your client will create a
> debt on 20 years, etc...you see the logic.
>
> The more your job maintains the system the more it'll be
> renumerated.
> The amount of money you earn is actually not proportional to
> your work, the amount of money you earn simply represents your
> ability to create debts.
>
> What do you think about that ?

The whole point of money was for debt! How do you think it got
started? It probably started out as a friendly "Yeah Bro, I'll
cover ya". Once people realized it could enslave others it was
the first mind game.  Be friendly, "cover" a lot of people's
asses... Then just collect. Whether it happened on a evolutionary
scale or starting with one person is immaterial.

Now the system has become cancerous. There is no natural way to
escape it(it can't be avoided). Debt creates unhappiness.. a
feeling of self-worthlessness. When some people are unhappy they
eat a lot more than normal, they play with their toys more and
want more toys, etc... Virtually all of them in up costing money,
which puts them in more debt. This is happening on a global scale.

Think of about mathematically. If the top 10 people in the world
own 98% of the wealth, that means 98% of essentially the entire
world is in debt to 10 people. This means that the human
population is enslaved in one mind set(those 10 people act as a
singular unit and project on to the world their value system.
Think of a slave owner and how he treats his slaves), in a state
of unhappiness, and it's not getting better. It matters not if my
figures are exact or approximate, even 1000% inaccuracy doesn't
improve matters.

It is a beast of an organism and is a parasite on humanity.
Luckily if it kills us off completely it will die too ;)