For the Love of God, Please Write Better Docs!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 2 13:44:58 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 20:26:06 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> libasync has no online docs, which makes the thing DOA for me.

libasync is actually the one third party package I slapped on
dpldocs.info:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/libasync.html

It is pretty minimal though, there aren't a lot of comments (I
had to add a bunch just to get this much up)

I'm not actually a user of that lib though, so I don't know it
well enough to document it myself (I just put it on my site
because someone else asked for the dox.)