[OT] Music to Program Compilers To

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 3 00:08:49 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 at 05:01:40 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> Dark Tranquillity is one of my preferred bands. :-)
wow! ;-)

> Do you know Insomnium? They are awesome, too.
yeah, found 'em not a long time ago, almost accidentally. great
band too.

still, i'm more technical death/power metal guy. that is, i think
that Helloween opened and immediately closed power metal genre
with their KotSK albums, but i'm still trying to find something
there. or, maybe, just checking if KotSK is still "closing
masterpiece", and yep, it is. ;-)