Why doesn't dlang-bot use the GitHub conventions?

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 7 13:03:45 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 18 May 2016 at 14:27:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Can we please have dlang-bot recognize the GitHub syntax as
> well?

That is actually the syntax for github's Bugzilla integration
that we're using, and I don't plan on replacing that. We also
rely on that for our changelog.
As we're fairly Bugzilla centric it makes a lot of sense to use
that as primary reference.
Unnecessary to say that using the same #1234 syntax for 2
different id ranges (Bugzilla Ticket and GH PRs/Issues) is a bad
idea.