Unum II announcement

Nick B via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 10 01:36:41 PDT 2016

?
> I hope to be able to present a link to the finalised paper on
> Unums within 24 to 48 hours.

Here is the link to the paper as promised.

http://www.johngustafson.net/pubs/RadicalApproach.pdf

Please note that Figure 8 on page 9 has errors.  Three of the
four-bit unums on this figure is wrong, as you have duplicates of
0110, 0100, 0010.

For the correct diagram please see page 20 on
http://www.johngustafson.net/presentations/Unums2.0.pdf

Nick