D Github contributors - enable 2 factor authentification

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 10 10:30:43 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at 04:20:51 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> Apparently github users are increasingly being targeted.

2 Factor Auth is pretty accessible now days. Definitely enable
for Gmail to if you're using that service.

I'd recommend using Yubikey, but the two places I've been able to
make use of it is a paid for LastPass account and Github. If you
do go for a key, choose one with U2F. These keys don't get
firmware updates so as they develop new technology on the key it
requires buying a new key.

https://www.yubico.com/