DIP1000: Scoped Pointers (Discussion)

Enamex via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 10 14:11:03 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at 20:36:38 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/pqsiqmkxenrwxoruzaml@forum.dlang.org
>
> - Please submit pull requests to adjust the markdown document
> if you want to propose any improvements (mentioning
> @WalterBright and @andralex for confirmation).

Personally I wouldn't recommend directly submitting pull requests
for improvement suggestions. Keep those in the forum/git
discussions (maybe open an RFC issue on GitHub?) with the pull
requests only after enough people have commented on the
suggestions.

(I just don't want to have to follow several PR threads for every
single improvement suggestion to every DIP in its final comment
period.)