D Github contributors - enable 2 factor authentification

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 10 23:21:35 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 18:34:56 Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 8/10/2016 4:41 PM, Seb wrote:
> > FYI: You (as org admin) can check whether everyone of the organization has
> > 2FA enabled:
> >
> > https://help.github.com/articles/ensuring-that-organization-members-have-e
> > nabled-two-factor-authentication/
> Thanks! OMG, looks like only about a fifth have 2FA.

I just enabled it because of this thread, but in general, I'm paranoid about
two-factor auth and don't use it for much. My domain registrar (and thus
DNS) is one of the few places that I have it enabled. I'm just too worried
about getting locked out. The very thing that makes it more secure
significantly increases the risk of you having a problem that locks you out.
:(

- Jonathan M Davis