[OT] The coolest (literally) desktop machine I've ever had

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 12 18:13:50 PDT 2016

On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 19:13:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> At about the time I was ready to give up I found an obscure
> site of an Israeli company that claimed to make a real i7
> fanless machine. It was releases very recently, too, so I'm
> thinking it might be of interest to some others.

Compulab is pretty well-known among hardware enthusiasts, as
they're pretty much the only company putting out ARM desktops:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=compulab_utilite&num=1

They seem to have focused more on the fanless x86 nettops these
days.