[OT of OT] The coolest (literally) desktop machine I've ever had

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 13 11:04:32 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 13 August 2016 at 16:56:21 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
>> If you see someone being pushed in the back on the stairs and
>> who falls, what do you do ? Do you blame the guy who falls
>> "hey you're even not able to stay up" or the guy who pushes
>> "a****hole, that's not fair"...
>
> Oh, OK. I guess I can then move everyone's forum passwords to
> http://forum.dlang.org/files/passwords.txt. If something bad
> happens because of that, well, it's not my fault, it wasn't me
> doing anything intentionally evil!

Bad example. The pwd cannot be changed, and it's not really
useful. If i want to post something under your ID (but note well
that I wont, for bullshits I use
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/) I already can. pseudo + mail
in the web interface. AFAIK, really few users use a pgp
signature. Maybe only two.