[OT] The coolest (literally) desktop machine I've ever had

angel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 14 01:41:38 PDT 2016

I happen to be CompuLab's ex-employee, and I have even been
involved in SW development of the AirTop computer ...
So it is D-friendly at least to the extent, that a D fan was
involved in its development.
It is indeed quite powerful. The technical support is also very
good.
Building a fanless computer is not a simple issue at all,
especially when it is such powerful.
As a side note, there are cheaper and much (physically) smaller
computers such as IntensePC, that are also very cool - refer to
www.compulab.co.il.
I am no more associated with CompuLab, so this is in no way an
advertisement  :)