IPFS

Xinok via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 14 15:32:27 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 21:21:25 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> I advice you all to read about IPFS at
>
> https://ipfs.io/

It sounds interesting but what concerns me is the lack of
attention given to privacy and anonymity, two things that should
be core values and top priorities for any protocol that intends
to supersede the HTTP protocol. If that wasn't bad enough, this
protocol would archive everything on the web and the idea of an
internet that "never forgets" is very disconcerting.