Establishing a recommended statndard for documenting dub packages

Karabuta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 16 12:59:16 PDT 2016

Looking through documentations for the various packages available
in the dub registry, I noticed that some packages have very good
documentation whilst others are quite not there yet. ...

Therefore I suggest the community put-up some kind of
documentation guideline to standardize the learning curve for
packages/libraries. The IPFS project (ipfs.io) has something like
this which makes some things easy to pick up and has motivated me
to suggest this idea. What is your opinion on this?