Autotester farm is down

wobbles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 17 15:27:14 PDT 2016

On Monday, 15 August 2016 at 22:33:26 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Network connectivity issues.  That set of machines runs out of
> my house and the comcast connection isn't happy, apparently.
>
> On 8/15/16 12:55 PM, Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> I don't know much about PRs and the autotester, so I'm
>> probably wrong, but...
>> It looks like [1] the autotester farm is down: most hosts have
>> been unreachable for more than two
>> hours and a half, as of this writing.
>>
>> This may slow down the PRs, as all FreeBSD and all Windows
>> hosts are gone.
>>
>> Is it known and expected (maybe maintainance)?
>>
>> [1] https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/hosts/

I wonder how much it would cost to host this in AWS?
I imagine it wouldn't be that big a job (famous last words)...
plus - I'm sure you don't want to be paying for power and
internet bandwidth for it forever either.

Now that we have the foundation - this should all be fundable
(hell, I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind donating if it took
that!)