dub test

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 23 23:32:54 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-24 07:44, Edwin van Leeuwen wrote:

> To be honest I prefer it to rebuild it. Why would you want to rerun the
> tests without a rebuild? It should give the same failure/success as last
> time.

Sure, but one might not figure why a test is failing after only a single
run. One might use "dub test" to run integration tests that depends on
some external dependency that is causing the test to fail. There are
many reasons to run the test without recompiling.

What is the point of recompiling when nothing has changed?

--
/Jacob Carlborg