C# 7 Features - Tuples

ixid via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 26 02:04:04 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 25 August 2016 at 13:41:29 UTC, dom wrote:
> https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2016/08/24/whats-new-in-csharp-7-0/
>
> came across the new c# features today. I really liked the
> syntax for Tuples (and deconstructors), would be great to have
> a similar syntax in D :)

This is fantastic, hopefully we can have this syntax in
D.Ultimately it would be nice if we could move towards the rest
of the C-style tidy ups that are becoming more commonly used but
I know this community is pretty conservative. Optional
semi-colons, no parens on if, while etc and enforced curly
braces. Also := being a synonym for auto assignment.