Allows the use of part of the language keywords?

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 27 03:06:57 PDT 2016

On Friday, 26 August 2016 at 14:16:27 UTC, Brian wrote:
> Allows the use of part of the language keywords, example:
> [code]
> sturct module
> {
>     // TODO
> }
> [code]

The D style as used in phobos says that you must add a "_" at the
end of the keyword that you wish to use as identifier.

When the problem happens because of linkage to an object or to a
static library there's the pragma(mangle):

https://dlang.org/spec/pragma.html#mangle

> PS: editor don't support markdown or bbcode?- -

No, but people use several tricks to denote a code block: github
style block code, html tags etc. This times I use