Dip Discussion

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 28 11:43:05 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 28 August 2016 at 18:17:51 UTC, Illuminati wrote:
> Maybe for each Dip it would be nice to have a discussion or
> comments section exposed in some way. A full fledged
> subforum(per DIP) would be better so contrasting threads could
> be followed easier.

For now intention is to aggregate all discussion threads /
reviews / mail list archives via links in DIP itself. Thanks for
reminding about it btw, I have just added
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1000.md#reviews

Adding something more complicated can be considered but we don't
have that much DIP related information traffic yet to make extra
complexity worthwhile.