DIP1000

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 30 09:27:05 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 16:12:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'd like to initiate collaboration on an effort to do DIP1000
> rigorously.
>
> [...]

If I may suggest, a repository with some LaTeX code may be a good
idea, especially if the idea is to write things like << If gamma
derives a with lifetime l, then gamma derives a' with lifetime l'
 >> (I mean, diagrams like the ones at page 9 of the paper). Then
you could use subscripts/superscripts to associate lifetime to
expressions in these graphs and upload on your site a nice
readable pdf.

By the way, do you want to formalize with the aforementioned
notation the D subset? If that's the case, I'd really like to
help (even if I don't have much time).