[your code here]

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 1 21:50:53 PST 2016

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 21:37:10 UTC, Sameer Pradhan
wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 14:26:11 UTC, ringo starr wrote:
>> swello.edu
>
> This post screams Captcha!
> Just to make sure it was not a false positive, I went to the
> (non-existent) URL. On the bright side, the forum seems to be
> widely circulated—enough to attract spammers!

  And for a few moments I thought this was just literally a [post
your code here] thread which sounds like fun, and I could post
something useful. I have a chess-knight puzzle solver code I
could put in... Although maybe if it was more limiting, like code
under 3k like obfuscation or something.