Derelict

D.Rex via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 5 03:38:05 PST 2016

Hi,

I am sure this has been asked a thousand times before, but can
anyone link me to a tutorial on how to set up derelict and GLFW3,
I am trying to work on a project and I just can't get it set up
regardless of how many times I read the derelict readme's.

Also, if anyone knows of any good tutorials or ways of creating a
flow-graph editor similar to blender's flow-graph editor
interface I would greatly appreciate a link or some assistance, I
have a rather large project I am working on which I would love to
do in D and requires a flow-graph GUI much like blender's.

Cheers!