D Flowgraph GUI Interface

D.Rex via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 5 04:35:46 PST 2016

Howdy,

I am embarking on a project to create a Flowgraph (node based)
GUI interface, much like Blender's Node Editor or Unreal ENgine
4's Blueprint System, for other future projects, I have been
looking around for many months now on tutorials but I can never
quite find anything.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to
a good starting point/tutorial for such an interface.

one of the projects I am endeavoring to work on is a visual
node-based scripting system for Windows Command Prompt and Linux
Shell script editing.

I have tried a few things in a few different languages (like
java) but I really like D as a language, and want this interface
to be written in it.

Cheers!