Derelict

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 5 06:53:53 PST 2016

On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 14:40:46 UTC, D.Rex wrote:

> I have done as you have said here, I have glfw3.dll into the
> same directory as the executable, and included the dependencies
> in the dub.json file, however when I run my intialization code,
> it gives me the following error:
>
> derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException at src\derelict-util\source\derelict\util\exception.d(35): Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
> 	glfw3.dll - Access is denied.

OK, this has nothing to do with your code or with Derelict. When
you get a SharedLibLoadException, the message it contains comes
from the system. In this case, it's the bit that says 'Access is
denied'. I've never encountered that while loading libraries on
Windows. It looks like something to do with file permissions, but
I really have no idea. You'll need to consult Google to find out
what it means to get that message in conjunction with LoadLibrary
(which is what Derelict is using internally).