Derelict

D.Rex via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 5 07:46:44 PST 2016

On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 15:00:23 UTC, D.Rex wrote:
> On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 14:53:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 14:53:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>
> Thanks for the help anyways, I shall look into this.  Are you
> the creator of Derelict?  If so do you have an e-mail or
> something similar I can contact you on regarding my project? it
> is heavily involved with D and OpenGL and I would be really
> interested in your opinion.

Actually, I think I may know the problem with the access denied
bit, it's too late for me to test now but I will test tomorrow.
My D source code and the GLFW3.dll library are stored on a Linux
file server (I am using D in Eclipse on a Windows 10 machine), so
perhaps there is some issue with the FileServer denying access to
certain things, so I will investigate if moving the source and
the dll to my local machine will remove this issue, I will post
here the results.