CTFE Status

Faux Amis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 9 06:39:41 PST 2016

On 2016-12-09 00:00, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 December 2016 at 19:49:47 UTC, Faux Amis wrote:
>> Any reason for the infinite depth update posting style?
>> I would have loved to see each update to be a child of the root post
>> with its own discussions tree.
>> Currently, the posts are quite unreadable in tree view (thunderbird).
>>

>> On 2016-10-31 14:29, Stefan Koch wrote:
>>> Hi Guys, since I got a few complaints about giving minor status updates
>>> in the announce group, I am opening this thread.
>
> The reason it that I don't use the tree view.
> I just answer to myself every time I have an update.
> It looks fine on the web-frontend.

Might you consider making use of the tree data structure?
It really has quite nice properties with regard to discussions..
(check the threaded view mode, everybody else seems to use it like that)
Anyway, I kinda missed the updates because I thought it was just a very
deep discussion until I noticed it was mostly you posting ;)