CTFE Status

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 11 04:51:51 PST 2016

On Sunday, 11 December 2016 at 09:13:41 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Originally I planned for this to over in 3 months.
> Now I am going finish the 6th month and it won't be done
> completely.

I hear that.

As an anecdote, by Binderoo work has been functional for months;
but it's only now becoming usable by normal people. And then once
normal people use it, there's gonna be tons of bugs and edge
cases that I need to blitz through. But I will have a framework
that people can use to do Unity-style development of code using D
as their rapid iteration language at the end of it.

I've been moving more stuff out of templates and in to CTFE in
anticipation for this work hitting main.