Will this features be accepted for DUB?

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 16 05:21:53 PST 2016

Mir GLAS should be builded with special dub flags, in the future
it will require to be linked with netlib libs.

We need
1. a post fetch (build) options. GLAS should be builded only in
release, and in single file mode. It is a betterC library with
extern C interface.
2. ability to build C/C++ code, run makefiles.
3. ability to compose libraries.
4. ability to override a compiler for betterC libraries.

DUB allows to set only compiler flags. I want to define how
betterC libraries should be builded inside their dub configs
instead of unified compiler/build options for all libs like it
works now.

Currently a user should build glas and copy it into his path. We
want this work out of the box.

Will this featured be accepted?

Ilya