DIP10005: Dependency-Carrying Declarations is now available for community feedback

pineapple via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 18 16:19:51 PST 2016

On Sunday, 18 December 2016 at 22:31:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Is there a simple command to e.g. unittest everything in the
> project? Also, is there a build process or it's all templated?
> -- Andrei

There's no build process. To run tests, I compile the root
`package.d` file with rdmd, including the -debug, -unittest, and
--main flags, and -I"path/to/repo/mach.d". To compile the
mach.sdl package, which is not currently imported by the root
`package.d`, you would have to include a directory containing the
requisite Derelict dependencies for the -I option.