D future ...

Suliman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 19 19:56:07 PST 2016

>The whole focus on C++ people marketing is simply wrong! Every
>time this gets mentioned in external forums, the language gets a
>pounding by people with the same argumentation. Why go for D
>when C++ 20xx version does it also.

+100

I totally agree with another part of post. Plus the docs is
really suks, not only I can't write code without copy-past
examples, because it's simply very hard to understand how to use
one ore another function. Even simple writeln docs very bloated
and 80% (mostly format futures) do not needed in real life