D future ...

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 20 10:01:23 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 at 15:44:03 UTC, Dicebot wrote:

> I am really tired of this recurring bullshit of random guys
> coming up and acting as if they have any right to demand
> anything. You distract those few that are willing to do the
> work from focusing on it, you are not capable of saying
> anything not widely known and you have no desire to contribute
> yourself.
>
> My opinion? Fuck off.

It's a fair point, but people only know that all these rants have
come up a million times if they've been following the newsgroup
for a while.

It's the kind of thing where most forums have a read me that says
something like, yes we already know about all these things and
thread about them are considered spam.