DIP 1007 - keywords as identifiers with an escape symbol - feedback

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 22 09:27:42 PST 2016

On Thursday, 22 December 2016 at 10:47:37 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> End of story.

This was worth trying anyway. Especially for the "body" keyword.
Personally I don't need it anymore, but it is substantial issue
for newcomers wanting to use it badly for web/sci dev.

This is probably the most controversial keyword. It is a big pain
for a pedant person but on the other hand it is really a
non-issue among other programming problems.

I bet this case will be brought up continuously. So be prepared.

It could have been called something like "fbody" or "def". ;)

Cheers,
Piotrek