ModuleInfo, factories, and unittesting

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 23 06:06:24 PST 2016

On Thursday, 22 December 2016 at 17:46:06 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
> I don't know what other people think but the current status of
> build-in unittests are #1 issue for a quick development. The
> inability to give test a name (plus selective unittesting) and
> continue on failure is puzzling to me.

Have you seen my filthy hack for getting individual unittests to
continue on failure? http://stackoverflow.com/a/40896271/1457000

It'd be a lot easier though to just actually get the compiler or
library to do it. There's so many ways, I personally like the
RTInfo for modules approach, it is easy to implement, easy to
customize per project, and gives us access to the CT features.
But there's others too.