Red Hat's issues in considering the D language

Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 23 07:10:53 PST 2016

On Friday, 23 December 2016 at 15:02:23 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
wrote:
> [...]
> It is not true for Mir projects,  sometimes ICE occurs without
> any description while LDC just works. --Ilya
>
> Bug report for ICEs requires to much efforts because code size
> should be reduced.

I found quite a few in LDC too ;-) In any case, Dustmite[1] helps
to greatly reduce the time needed to create a minimal testcase to
report as a bug, and the tool will soon be available as a Debian
package as well (anything that doesn't use dub and is no library
is rather easy to package).

[1]: https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite