Have some down time at the year's end?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 23 11:50:03 PST 2016

My students and I are making a pass through a bunch of bugzilla issues
closing the ones that ought to be closed and marking the simple ones
with the "trivial" bug.

https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&component=dlang.org&component=dmd&component=druntime&component=installer&component=phobos&component=tools&component=visuald&keywords=trivial%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=212553&product=D&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&version=D2

The list is likely to grow so refresh often. If you have some down time
this time of the year, you may want to take a look at fixing some of
them. Happy Holidays!

Thanks,

Andrei