It's a Christmas miracle: main no longer runs after unittests

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 25 05:02:46 PST 2016

On Sun, 2016-12-25 at 03:35 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> On Saturday, 24 December 2016 at 22:14:08 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
> > https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1724
>

> The implementation is easy. The hard part is actually getting it
> past the "all breaking changes [except the ones i create] are
> evil" crowd.

I am reminded of a classic quote from a Bette Midler concert: Fuck 'em
if they can't take a joke. ;-)

Merry First Holiday, even Merrier Second Holiday. And remember it's all
about the winter solstice. The days are getting longer, well in a
little while anyway.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk