CTFE Status

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 27 08:02:22 PST 2016

On Sunday, 25 December 2016 at 15:26:36 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

> I reverted my ArrayLiteral fixes for now,
> they broke the druntime build.

So far by attempts to fix this situation, proved fruitless.
However this getting global static variables to work correctly is
a high-priority goal, as it is both important for the typical
use-cases of ctfe and it affects the overall design of the engine.

I'll be taking a short rest during the next days, hopefully I
will know how to move forward after that.

Also I need to prepare a talk-proposal for next dconf.